Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Day of Year TWO!

            August 8, 2011     
 He looks thrilled right?
Well it may be a little thrill mixed with extreme tiredness!
(we still need to figure out how to go to bed at a descent hour again!)
But tired or not, year two of Med school has begun!
Bring it on!
and that he did..
He received a copy of a letter that was sent to the dean saying what an exceptional student he is! Only 10% of the class was recognized!
I reckon it's gonna be a good year!
Dr. Perky

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations, that is awesome!

Off the subject: every time we watch Parking Wars with the PPA, we think of you two and wonder if you have had any run-ins with them :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Congrats to him! You have such a cute blog :) I am happy I found it.

Melissa said...

Bec,
I SO wish we were in your shoes, starting year number 2. That's awesome! Thanks for your cute comment. Every day gets better in a way. Four years seems like a LONG time, but I know it will fly by.
Hope you love birds are doing well!