Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pocket Full of Sunshine

In my efforts to get the most out of this adventure in Philadelphia, I've decided to blog about one possitive thing each week. Things that I have discovered that I probably never would have or things I have found that I just plain love, all thanks to the city of brotherly love. This should help me realize what it has to offer in spite of all the things I really dislike about it. Here it goes!

Girl's Nights!
I'm pretty sure my most favorite part of this whole adventure is the amazing group of girls I have met through our ward. I honeslty don't know what I would do if I didn't have these friends and fun activities to look forward to.  It makes SUCH a big difference to have a support system close by and that's exactly what its become. We are all trying to stay sain while our husbands work hard at school. And to do so we watch bachlorette on Monday nights or get our craft on, or just chit chat. I love the friends we have made so far out here and appreciate our girl time!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Fun! I love the bachelor and bachelorette.