(9/23/2011)
A.K.A the best day EVER!!!
I bought tickets to this concert 5 months in advance...I was counting down the days the whole time. We stopped & ate at Qdoba before we headed over to Camden, NJ (probably the scariest place I've ever been to). It rained & poured all day long so those lovely curls you see in my country hair didn't last 5 minutes. We parked our little car in the this super ghetto parking lot and the ticket they gave us said no cameras allowed, so I left my camera in the car, everyone had cameras in there, I tried to go get my camera from the car, but they don't do re-entry. BAHH (my angry scream) And to top it all off, my phone battery lasted only two seconds=two pictures, neither of them capturing BP!!! OH well, the memories engraved in my mind will have to suffice. A couple of no name bands played on the big stage first because their stage got rained out, then Jerrod Niemann & Blake Shelton. LOVED Blake Shelton. Then Finally, after what felt like forever, Brad!! I thought I was going to faint, Mike thought I was ridiculous, but was a good sport even though he very much dislikes country music. The concert was everything I had hoped for & more & I'm so glad I made this dream come true for myself haha.


2 comments:
Aaaah! No way?? I'm so SO jealous! I just heard on the radio today that BP is coming to Salt Lake Jan 27 so I called my mom and told her I want tickets for my birthday :) Perfect timing cause my birthday is Jan 25!
FUN!! I wish we lived there so we could have all gone! Or just me and you :) haha! We are the ones who really like him anyway :) I'm glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment