What a yucky day! It wasn't supposed to start snowing until 8pm tonight, but instead mother nature decided to dump snowflakes on us all day long. Our annual ward halloween party/chili cookoff was cancelled because of it & I'm quite bummed. I made a copycat of Wendy's chili & even had costumes this year. bummer. SO instead I sewed, Mike played video games & we ate a whole lotta chili. Now if I can just convince him to watch Hocus Pocus with me...wish me luck!
snow before Halloween??
I hope this doesn't mean we have a bad winter ahead of us!
The pups all bundled up...so funny to watch them walk.

2 comments:
That's a bummer the ward party got cancelled. The Halloween one was always fun! That picture of your pups is so stinkin' cute! I love their little snow shoes! Miss you guys like crazy!
I love your new blog! Those grandpuppies are hilarious in their snow gear!!
Post a Comment