Thursday, October 27, 2011

Jordan&Briana's Wedding

(9/10/2011)
What a busy, beautiful, fun day!
-breakfast at the mess hall
-napkin folding & decoration prep for the reception
-a shampoo run with Damian & Emma
-lots & lots & LOTS of hair doing
-a little baby snuggling here & there
-shuttle runs up to the ceremony
-lots & lots of picture taking...
The ceremony took place on Alexander's bluff. The view was magnificent and the company was wonderful. We took about a million pictures to pass the time, I should say the girls took a million pictures, the guys were running shuttles, hauling tables, setting up chairs and all kinds of other sweaty things. The ceremony was BEAUTIFUL. They had a little band their playing music as they walked down the aisle. Briana's friend Molly, who I adore, married them and her speach? was a tear jerker! Right after the ceremony we headed down to the field to play some kickball! I had said the whole time that there was NO way I was going to play in a skirt and get all sweaty & nasty, but I did & it was SO fun! It was quite comical watching everyone run around it their dresses & dress clothes, but we had a ball! After kickball we freshened up and headed to the reception. Mike was the MC, the food was delish and we danced our booties off. We didn't head back to the barracks until late & stayed up even later playing games & chatting! The next morning we said our goodbyes and hitched a ride to the airport with a few of B's friends, thank goodness. Our flight didn't get in until Midnight & there was a really bad thunder storm so we ended up flying circles around Philly for about an hour. It was a LONG day, but you better believe I was up at the crack of dawn the next morning to pick up my puppy! We had SO much fun with all of the Goold's, but it was WAY too short!
sorry for the picture overload, but there were millions!
Mike & Jon
 sweet sisters Emma & Rachel

 this boy adores his baby sister
The Idiart girls & Briana 
 Gpa, Gma & all the grandkids
 Emma Sue & I
 Sarah & Emma
Joshy 
 We LOVE our peacock earings! Thanks Elaine!
Paul & Patty
we all couldn't get enough of baby Haley 
 had SO much fun with these crazy kids
 The view from the bluff
 the boat festival was in town the same weekend

 The cutest ring bearer, Matt walked down the aisle with Molly
 here they come


2 comments:

ConnieB said...

Hi! I love the shirt you are wearing here.. I want to try to make it (:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!! Wasn't that the funnest quick weekend ever?!! I loved every minute! So glad you two made it!