12/3/2011
The young men & young women from our ward went to do Baptisms for the dead & I tagged along! It was such an amazing experience & I am so glad I decided to go! I was able to see Mike perform his first baptism & it was so awesome! Mike was released from young men's the next day so we were SO happy we were able to experience this with the youth just in time!
Before we headed home we stopped at Cafe Rio (they are scarce out here, as in not ONE in Philly) & it was amazing, as usual. We are already looking forward to our next visit, which will hopefully be full of sight seeing as well. (first time in DC for me!)
the whole crew
the young men & leaders
such a pretty temple
and the lovely young women & their leader



1 comment:
This is my favorite all time temple. . . I hope we'll be able to take the kids to this one and Manhattan when we come visit! xoxox
Post a Comment