Friday, December 2, 2011

A whole outfit refashion

I have had these Hollister pants FOREVER, but rarely wear them anymore because they are, well, frumpy. So when I saw this tutorial I knew exactly what I would do with those pants! Now they are much cuter & skinnier!

 I found this shirt at Old Navy for $5. Loved it, but it was a little too baggy for my liking. So I took it in a little on each side & now it is much more flattering!
 and voila! A new, cute, in style outfit!

4 comments:

mini-wheats said...

That is amazing! I am planning on making some of my old jeans into skinny jeans sometime because they are getting really frayed on the bottom and I figure maybe if I did that I could wear them longer. You'll have to show me how you did that so I don't mess up on mine! You're awesome!

Stacey said...

I had those exact same pants!! I held on to them for forever too! But I gave them away when I was cleaning out all our stuff for the move. I loved them, they were just too frumpy for me too. I am sad, I should have hung on to them and did what you did. :) They turned out so cute! And I love that shirt too.

(p.s. I'm eating Wendy's chili right now :) miss you!)

suzy said...

I have those exact same pants and have the same problem with them too!! Good job. I am way too lazy.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

You are so smart. I need to just go on "What Not to Wear." Can't someone secretly video my horrible wardrobe and submit me as a special needy case?