Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ainsley's Blessing Day

July 29, 2012
We blessed Ainsley when she was only a week old because The Idiarts & Gary & Elaine were here! Mike gave her the most beautiful blessing & she just slept through the whole thing (even while daddy thought she was slipping out of his hands). I wish we would have gotten a picture with all of the guys in the circle, but didn't unfortunately (Gary, Damian, Nate Ringer, Nate Payne, Sam Peterson, & Alex Drake) Elaine made her dress just how I wanted & it is beautiful! After church, we all had spaghetti dinner at our house, played games with the kids, watched the olympics & went for a walk! It was a beautiful day & we are so blessed to have sweet, perfect & absolutely beautiful baby!
 It's blurry, but her first smile captured on camera!



 Sarah put her camera on our car & set the self timer to take this!


1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

Becky, she is beautiful! I am so happy for you!