July 28, 2012
Saturday we attempted to go to the Masonic temple, but it was closed so we went to the Mutter Museum instead. Later that afternoon, we headed out to Intercourse, PA and met up with the Idiarts. We went on a horse & buggy ride down to an Amish farm where we were able to get a closer look at their lifestyle. I LOVED that we were able to do this! I am just so fascinated with the Amish lifestyle & I can't wait to take my momma the next time she comes! After the tour, we headed to Isaac's Deli for dinner & it was so delicious! If you are ever in Amish country I highly recommend taking a buggy tour! It is SO worth it!
Amish country is SO beautiful! It's so green & their yards are impeccable!
Tobacco fields
The picture is blurry, but its a mini horse & a little buggy for the kids!!
Cutest thing ever!
Our little fam's first family picture!
The whole fam! Such a fun day!

No comments:
Post a Comment